Skip to content

RMS User Suggestions

RMS User Suggestions enables RMS customers to add new feature suggestions they would find of benefit as well as vote on suggestions made by other customers.

All feedback is actively monitored by RMS Product Development with the highest voted suggestions reviewed for inclusion in a future development cycle.

The more votes a suggestion receives by customers the sooner it goes for consideration into a future development cycle.

For assistance with using RMS visit the RMS Help Centre or go to Help > Service Requests in RMS and log a new Service Request.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I would like a text message notification when the MFI processor stops running

I would like a notification via text message as well as email when the MFI Processor stops running. Lately the MFI processor has been dropping out at night (power outages etc) when emails are not monitored. It would enable us to fix the issue before guests call us that they are not able to get through the boom gates.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Modules  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. EDM - import your own EDM template

To enhance flexibility and user experience, it's currently possible to utilize and modify existing templates within the RMS's EDM module. Expanding this capability to allow the import of custom EDM templates into RMS would significantly benefit users, offering greater personalization and efficiency and branding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Modules  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base