Skip to content

RMS User Suggestions

RMS User Suggestions enables RMS customers to add new feature suggestions they would find of benefit as well as vote on suggestions made by other customers.

All feedback is actively monitored by RMS Product Development with the highest voted suggestions reviewed for inclusion in a future development cycle.

The more votes a suggestion receives by customers the sooner it goes for consideration into a future development cycle.

For assistance with using RMS visit the RMS Help Centre or go to Help > Service Requests in RMS and log a new Service Request.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I would like to search on 'correspondence'

Correspondence doesn't show in the menu search, only letters. Has been an issue for some time. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interfaces  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion on a way we can improve RMS.

This suggestion has been reported to our development team as an issue with an existing feature so voting has been closed.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to introducing exciting new features from our user suggestions in the coming months.

Kind Regards,

RMS Product Development

2. Display Credit Card details while being in guests account so you don't have to close the screen.

When using the payment screen, I find that I have to constantly close the screen I'm on to obtain the CC details to take payment on the PoS terminal.

As you can see, doing this all the time is time consuming.

Can you make it so it displays the full CC details and not just the 4 digits on the end?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interfaces  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion on a way we can improve RMS.

The masking of Credit Card numbers within RMS 9+ forms a part of PCI Compliance.

For more information on PCI Compliance, please see the below Help Centre article.

https://helpcentre.rmscloud.com/payment-gateways/pci-compliance

For the secure and PCI compliant method of storing and charging credit cards via RMS, a Payment Gateway is required.

For more information on available Payment Gateways with RMS 9+, please see the below Help Centre articles.

https://helpcentre.rmscloud.com/payment-gateways/available-payment-gateways

We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to introducing exciting new features from our user suggestions in the coming months.

Kind Regards,

RMS Product Development

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base