RMS User Suggestion Box

RMS User Suggestions enables RMS customers to add new feature suggestions they would find of benefit as well as vote on suggestions made by other customers.

All feedback is actively monitored by RMS Product Development with the highest voted suggestions reviewed for inclusion in a future development cycle.

The more votes a suggestion receives by customers the sooner it goes for consideration into a future development cycle.

For assistance with using RMS visit the RMS Help Centre or go to Help > Service Requests in RMS and log a new Service Request.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new feature to forcing us to re-avtive reports every X days needs to be reviewed.

I'm not a regular user of the system but setup reports to feed data to other systems via automation. This new feature breaks our automation and as i don't log into the system everyday I deal with many many difference on premise and cloud based systems and have never seen anything like this imposed on users of a system. There needs to be a way for uses like mine to not be included in the normal report deactivation. Even if its something your team has flag in the database.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More flexibility in RMS reports to use 2019 as compairson

It would be great if RMS had more flexibility with being able to compare data to 2019 instead of 2020. As we are all acutely aware 2020 is not a year we can compare against, and the closest years data we have is 2019.
    Please look into allowing Occupancy & Revenue Comparison reports use the data from 2019 against 2021 so we do not have to export and update manually.
    Refer to closed SR #2453947 for further information on the request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show local time on Online Booking Transaction report

The Online Booking Transaction Report uses UTC for the Date Made which doesn’t match up to the Date Made field in the reservation screen in RMS.

When looking at the Online Booking and comparing it to other reports such as Cash Transaction report it would be nice to run the report for the same day and see all the same online transactions. As it is currently setup we can’t do that – it may show as the 5th on Online Booking but be the 4th on the other RMS reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base