Skip to content

RMS User Suggestions

RMS User Suggestions enables RMS customers to add new feature suggestions they would find of benefit as well as vote on suggestions made by other customers.

All feedback is actively monitored by RMS Product Development with the highest voted suggestions reviewed for inclusion in a future development cycle.

The more votes a suggestion receives by customers the sooner it goes for consideration into a future development cycle.

For assistance with using RMS visit the RMS Help Centre or go to Help > Service Requests in RMS and log a new Service Request.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

111 results found

1. Initial booking screen requires the same order as Field Maintenance setup.

When putting in client reservation details. we start putting in their surname and then after putting in their street address it jumps back to surname.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. On the Rate Tables Setup, it would be awesome if the older year rates could be made inactive.

After you have setup rates for several years, it's a long list atleast for the camping industry. It would awesome if the older ones could be made inactive and would disappear out of the list, so we would have less to comb through. Inverting the list is OK, but it doesn't stay inverted. They aren't deleted, just inactive.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sandi,

Thank you for your Suggestion!

The RMS Rate/Availability Chart does automatically archive the older periods and rates from its display lists to ensure that you have a clean view of what is current and future in your system.

Our Rate/Availability Chart has many new features that are not available in the older traditional rate setup!

A utility to Copy Rate Setups also exists in RMS9 under the Utilities menu.

Further information on our Rate/Availability Chart can be found using the following Link.

http://kb.rms.com.au/RMS9/Rate_%2F%2F_Availability_Chart

If you would like further assistance with either of these features please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team – http://www.rms.com.au/contact/australia-and-nz/

3. Being able to do a PrintScreen on some of the screens as we input info

I find it a long process doing my rates every year and if I could do a PrintScreen of some of the info from the previous year it would sure help in getting the new year done correctly. There are also other times I wish I could do a PrintScreen, especially in training a new person. Showing them what "it" looks like would help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. can the total credit card reciepts please state the amount less any refunds done, refunds do not show in this total so it is completely misl

can the total credit card reciepts please state the amount less any refunds done, refunds do not show in this total so it is completely misleading

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Shelley,

Thank you for posting your Enhancement Request!

Both Receipts and Refunds for Credit Cards are tallied on the Cash Transactions report to provide you with a Grand Total of each card type at the end of your shift, as long as the Group By option is left as Income Source.

You can access the Cash Transactions report via Reports > Accounting > Cash Transactions.

If you have any further queries on this report please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team http://www.rms.com.au/contact/australia-and-nz/

5. Multiple Sundry items added easier w/o going through all the single steps

When you have more than one of an item, (ie ice creams) but they are all different prices, a screen should open to just input the different prices, and not have to input each item separately. You can't even choose the same sundry item description without some difficulty and extra time involved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. drop down menus need to be smarter

Drop down menus need to show all options with current selection highlighted. You should not have to delete the current entry to see what else is available... Also they should smart search the option based on typed entry. This would save a ton of time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Housekeeper report

Remove page break at end of report it causes an extra page with no value to us. If there is a reason for it make it an optional selection.
    Yes i can go through the option daily of printing selected pages omitting last page DAILY. i would rather RMS work for me than me for it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Trevor,

Please note that this has now been implemented and available in version 9.1.843.0.

This version is currently available in our Beta environment for RMS9.

If you wish to use our Beta environment to access the fix now please log a Service Request so that Support can authorize your access to this environment.

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your Suggestion!

By using RMS as your Channel Manager you are able to set minimum night restrictions directly to online agents who allow this to be controlled via their schema.

The RMS Book Now Button also offers this flexibility.

If you would like further information on either using RMS as your Channel Manager or wish to activate the RMS Book Now Button please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team – http://www.rms.com.au/contact/australia-and-nz/

9. The ability to stop Guests booking Online at least 2 months in Advance

I would like to see a feature which allows me to easily stop clients from booking at least 2 months in advance on RMS Book Now. As it is I set my tariffs for over a year in advance for we get return customers who like to re book upon departure for the following year. This means I have to be organized and have my tariffs set but this also means that on line bookings can be made also. I have not got the time to continuously block them all out and I am scared I will miss one. Where…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion on a way we can improve RMS.

We are pleased to advise that the ability to setup Last Minute Rates is now available in RMS 9+ Version 10.17.327.3 and above.

For information on how to setup Last Minute Rates, please refer to our Knowledge Base article.

http://help.rmscloud.com/rate-types$Last%20Minute%20Rate

We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to introducing exciting new features from our user suggestions in the coming months.

Regards,

RMS Product Development

10. Digital Registration Cards

This feature would allow you to push reservation information directly to an iPad on the Reception desk, from here the customer can complete any mandatory fields, read your Terms and Conditions as well as sign. On Submit this would then save against the correspondence history of the reservation.
    This feature would also work directly from the iPad check in system!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. RMS Vault for RMS Online

This feature would allow you to use the RMS Vault to store credit card information from online reservations instead of taking a deposit.
    The RMS Vault would be accessible outside of the RMS system to ensure that you remain within PCI Compliance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base