RMS User Suggestion Box

RMS User Suggestions enables RMS customers to add new feature suggestions they would find of benefit as well as vote on suggestions made by other customers.

All feedback is actively monitored by RMS Product Development with the highest voted suggestions reviewed for inclusion in a future development cycle.

The more votes a suggestion receives by customers the sooner it goes for consideration into a future development cycle.

For assistance with using RMS visit the RMS Help Centre or go to Help > Service Requests in RMS and log a new Service Request.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Having the Ability to override the IBE Pencil Booking

I would like to have the ability to over ride these IBE pencil bookings when I have a guest on the phone wanting to book. I feel we have lost control of our bookings, as these IBE Pencil bookings do not have any details of the guest booking, the IBE pencil booking sits on the screen more than 10 minutes its meant to and its frustrating when you are speaking with a guest wanting to book there and then on the spot but can't due to an IBE pencil booking that may or may not go through with the booking…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  RMS Internet Booking Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Portals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new feature to forcing us to re-avtive reports every X days needs to be reviewed.

I'm not a regular user of the system but setup reports to feed data to other systems via automation. This new feature breaks our automation and as i don't log into the system everyday I deal with many many difference on premise and cloud based systems and have never seen anything like this imposed on users of a system. There needs to be a way for uses like mine to not be included in the normal report deactivation. Even if its something your team has flag in the database.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Interactive Maps Security Profile Options for Add & Delete

Edit and delete access to interactive map

I would like to suggest that certain user profiles in RMS have restricted access amend or delete the interactive map.
    Also having the data window indicate if the cabin / ensuite site is clean or dirty status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Property Management System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Children Category in Reservation Field

Allow a '0' to be placed in the Children & Infant data box in the reservation field, when this is set as a required field because we have this set as a requirement so that the staff member must enter a number, in order to work out linen numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to give feedback on the yellow flashing bookings

Noticed some bookings are flashing yellow and was told that there are messages in the Message Centre that need acknowledgement. Is this the notification for same day bookings? We have 2 bookings made today for tonight but they are not flashing yellow. Also was told that there are messages for the same day bookings to be acknowledged. Flashing bookings alert us of new bookings. Once we see them, we will take actions. So the messages are unnecessary and adds work. It would be good if the messages can be disabled but the flashing same day bookings remain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like the cc: email to auto generate a company email on Service Requests so that a copy goes to a shared inbox.

This way our company can keep track on the requests being sent from different users to pinpoint areas of training that can be conducted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to be able to edit the email from a form letter being sent to a guest in the portal.

The current email is very basic and generic - looks like spam.
    It includes the client's first and last name (maybe should only have first name)?
    It does not include the park's contact details, eg ph number, or a logo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Portals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. To be able to move the new Gateway Provider payment screen

When you add a new credit card for a guest, you add a description and then the new gateway provider screen where you enter the credit card details pop up. I would like to be able to move this box around the screen as it currently blocks the guest name. So you either have to memorise the name or write it down or ask the guest again (which isn't very good customer service) and it just takes longer then to process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wifi field

Create a custom field that does not Auto Capitalise the contents of the field for Wifi Passwords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to be able to allocate sites according to van length. IE enter van length and only suitable sites are offered to book.

It is already a function of online bookings. Accepted van lengths are already set up for each site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Print zero (0.00) balance receipts

When prompted by Expedia, Booking.com, or other vendor to provide a zero (0.00) balance statement as proof of no charge to a reservation, an empty folio should be printable out of RMS. Currently, if no charges are posted to a folio the system will not allow you to create a statement or an invoice as documentation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve the print command from booking chart

make easier printing from booking chart to registration card and receipts or invoices. At present it takes 3 to 4 steps to complete the action. The length of time is embarrassing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Property Management System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More flexibility in RMS reports to use 2019 as compairson

It would be great if RMS had more flexibility with being able to compare data to 2019 instead of 2020. As we are all acutely aware 2020 is not a year we can compare against, and the closest years data we have is 2019.
    Please look into allowing Occupancy & Revenue Comparison reports use the data from 2019 against 2021 so we do not have to export and update manually.
    Refer to closed SR #2453947 for further information on the request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show local time on Online Booking Transaction report

The Online Booking Transaction Report uses UTC for the Date Made which doesn’t match up to the Date Made field in the reservation screen in RMS.

When looking at the Online Booking and comparing it to other reports such as Cash Transaction report it would be nice to run the report for the same day and see all the same online transactions. As it is currently setup we can’t do that – it may show as the 5th on Online Booking but be the 4th on the other RMS reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 'Requires Attention Notifications' to Include Property Name (or any reference) for Enterprise

'Requires Attention Notifications' to Include Property Name (or any reference) for Enterprise

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Interfaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base